Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Term Life Insurance and other Life Insurance topics.
If you need short-term life insurance, then you may be best off investing in a term life insurance policy. It is preferable because:
- The premiums on a term life insurance policy are usually cheaper than that of other life insurance types.
- Term life insurance can be taken out for as little as one year.
This is great for those who:
- Plan on going out of the country for a short time.
- Those who need life insurance while they are waiting for other coverage to kick in.
- Those who may be involved in risky activities for a short time.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|