Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Free Life Insurance and other Life Insurance topics.
Every life insurance policy is different, this includes policies provided by employers. It is important to read over your coverage rules & regulations carefully, especially if you are trying to decide whether or not to purchase your own coverage. Things you will need to look for include:
- How much coverage is available
– How long you must be an employee before coverage kicks in
– If you have to contribute any money to the policy
– What type of coverage is available
– If you will continue to be covered once you retire form the company
These questions will help you better understand your employers life insurance coverage and if it will be sufficient for your needs.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|